Engage with Psychology
View All Recent Research
- Easing the Impact of COVID-19
- The Strange Case of Donald J. Trump: A Psychological Reckoning
- Recent Developments in Detecting Concealed Information and Deception
- Are Our Memories Real?
- A Theory for Why Trump’s Base Won’t Budge
- Judgments about others can be contagious
- It’s official: Majority of Americans think women are just as competent as men, if not more so
- Biracial Americans face unique stereotypes
- How is prejudice formed in young minds?
- Northwestern-UIUC researchers launch Illinois’ first-ever twins registry
View All Opportunities
The Department of Psychology at Northwestern University was founded in 1909. Our department is a group of eminent faculty - scholars and teachers - who make major contributions to the field by helping to shape the base of knowledge, academic literature, and training of both undergraduate and graduate students of psychology
1:15 PM - 2:30 PM, Evanston
Monday Colloquium hosted by Professor Ken Paller