The psychology department offers many resources to guide students in their course selections.
- Our First-Year Focus page provides tips on first courses to take in our department.
- Online quarterly and full-year schedules provide information on each quarter’s classes, including which requirements they fulfill.
- Our webpage on choosing courses provides useful strategies and key rules.
- The career planning section of our site addresses the relevance of psychology courses for different career paths.
- Psychology undergraduate advisers can meet with you to talk about choosing courses that will complete your requirements, match your interests, and best prepare you for whatever you might do next.
- Information on courses for the upcoming quarter is included in each issue of our undergraduate newsletter, Swift Thinking.